Data protection declaration
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, IP address, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to art. 4 para. 7 EU data protection basic regulation (DS-GVO) is Dr. Irene Lehr Kunstauktionen GmbH, Sybelstr. 68, 10629 Berlin, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (complete contact details can be found in our imprint).
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Purposes of processing your data
(1) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary for the respective purpose of your contact, or limit the processing, if statuary storage obligations exist. We will inform you separately about the data processing within the framework of an existing business relationship.
The dispatch of our E-Mail-Newsletter takes place via the technical service provider rapidmail GmbH, Augustinerplatz 2, 79098 Freiburg (“rapidmail”), to which we pass on your data provided during the newsletter registration. This transfer is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR and serves our legitimate interest in the use of a promotional, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. The data entered by you in order to receive the newsletter (eg e-mail address) will be stored on the servers of rapidmail in Germany.
rapidmail uses this information for the dispatch and statistical evaluation of the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the e-mails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels. These can be used to determine if a newsletter message has been opened and which links may have been clicked. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g., time of retrieval, IP address, browser type, and operating system). The data are collected exclusively pseudonymized and are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. This data is for statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns only. The results of these analyzes can be used to better tailor future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you want to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We have concluded a contract with rapidmail, in which we commit rapidmail to protect the data of our customers and not to pass them on to third parties.
You can read more about the privacy of rapidmail in their privacy statement: https://www.rapidmail.de/datenschutz
(3) Registration Feature
To participate in our auctions with a written maximum bid or a telephone bid, we offer you the possibility to register on our website (www.lehr-kunstauktionen.de/en/registration). The data entered in the course of this registration, which can be seen on the input mask of the registration form (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, VAT ID, copy of your identity card, commercial register extract) are collected and stored exclusively for the use of our offer. They are necessary for the fulfilment of a possible contract and for the execution of pre-contractual measures (e.g. bid submission). The legal basis for this processing of personal data is Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR. The data will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to pass them on or the passing on serves the purpose of criminal prosecution. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site does not take place either.
Registered persons have the possibility to change the personal data provided during registration at any time. A complete deletion of the registration access from the data stock takes place on request. Please just send us an e-mail to email@example.com to do so. If the data is required to fulfil a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, premature deletion of the data is only possible insofar as contractual or statutory obligations do not require a storage.
(4) Catalogue order processing
If you order an auction catalogue from us, we process your personal data to conclude and execute the contract as well as to process your order, including the delivery. Article 6 par. 1 b) GDPR (performance of contract for the execution and processing of contracts) forms the legal basis for processing your data.
§ 3 Rights of the website user
(1) Within the scope of the respective legal requirements and with regard to the personal data concerning you, you have the following rights vis-à-vis us:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. The contact details of the supervisory authorities for the non-public area can be found here.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not provide us with any information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 (1) p. 1 (f) DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
This data is stored for a maximum of 7 days. An assignment to a natural person cannot and will not regularly be made by us; only in the case of a concrete suspicion of a criminal offence committed via the website a further storage and passing on to the criminal investigation authority takes place.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
§ 6 Web analysis
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(6) Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.